It has been 40 years since the opening of Tihoi Venture School. We want to celebrate with the pioneers who were brave enough to open the school amongst the blackberry bush and broken windows.
We invite the students who enrolled at Tihoi in 1979, 1980 and 1981 to attend along with directors and original staff. Due to numbers, we can not open the day to other Tihoi graduates at this stage. After 1 June, we will assess ticket sales and if numbers permit, we will invite 1982 and 1983 attendees also. Partners of attendees may attend daytime activities but will not be able to stay for the dinner due to venue size.
Purchase your tickets here
You can also purchase your ticket by payment to our bank account:
St Paul’s Collegians (Inc) 06 0313 0691703 00.
If you deposit directly into our account, please advise us by email: [email protected]
Saturday 14th September 2019
- 10:15 am meet at Tihoi Venture School for whakatau and unveiling of commemorative carving (a courtesy bus will leave Taupo at 9:30am for those who may wish to stay in Taupo)
- 10:30 am morning tea
- 11:15 am tours
- 12:30 pm lunch
- 1:15 pm activities including a bush walk or high ropes
- 3:30 pm speeches and stories, canapes and drinks
- 4:00 pm bus return to Taupo for partners
- 5:30 pm dinner
- 8:00pm bus returns to Taupo
Times are a guideline and may slightly change as we get closer to the event.
Collegian and partner: $135 (partner to attend the morning and lunch)
Accommodation and attendees
Information about accommodation for the event can be found here
Information about attendees can be found here
If you would like to use the complimentary bus service for this reunion, please register here