St Paul’s Collegians (Inc) was founded to encourage networking, fellowship and collegiality between staff, Collegians and current students. Once a staff member leaves or a student graduates from St Paul’s he or she becomes a Collegian for life.
WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE A COLLEGIAN?
St Paul’s Collegians continue to be a central part of the St Paul’s community long after they leave school. Each year Collegians are provided with:
- Two editions of Network magazine, which includes feature articles of Old Collegians and news of current school activities and the wider school community
- Mix and Mingle events, held across the country, that help Collegians reconnect with staff members and former peers
- Reunions for house and year groups
- Sporting fixtures between staff, students and Collegians
- Access to the names and contact details of former peers and staff members through the St Paul’s Collegians' database.