St Paul’s Collegians (Inc) was founded to encourage networking, fellowship and collegiality between staff, Collegians and current students. Once a staff member leaves or a student graduates from St Paul’s he or she becomes a Collegian for life.
WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE A COLLEGIAN?
St Paul’s Collegians continue to be a central part of the St Paul’s community long after they leave school. Each year Collegians are provided with:
- Two editions of Network magazine, which includes feature articles of Old Collegians and news of current school activities and the wider school community
- Mix and Mingle events, held across the country, that help Collegians reconnect with staff members and former peers
- Reunions for house and year groups
- Sporting fixtures between staff, students and Collegians
- Access to the names and contact details of former peers and staff members through the St Paul’s Collegians' database.
SCHOLARSHIPS AND BURSARIES
The Collegians (Inc) provides financial assistance to current St Paul’s students through the Collegians Foundation Scholarship. This scholarship provides financial assistance to two students at St Paul’s each year.