St Paul’s Collegians (Inc) holds committee meetings approximately five times a year with an Annual General Meeting once a year. All Collegians are welcome to attend the meetings. At the meetings, we discuss upcoming events, expenditure of funds and ways to promote and encourage fellowship among our Collegians.
- President: Ryan McCarthy (Sargood 1993–1997)
- Vice president: Max Johns (Hall 1994–1998)
- Treasurer: Craig Sanders (Williams 1985–1987)
- Richard Calderwood (Hamilton 1971–1975)
- Craig Rofe (School 1982–1986)
- Kelly Pilkington (nee Newton) (Harington 1996–1997)
- Gary Schofield (Hall 1970–1974)
- David Leeson (Hamilton 1997–2001)
- Petera Hudson (School 1971–1976)
- Jordan Davies (Hall 2009–2013)
- John Robertson (School 1980–1983)
- Brent Mexted (Sargood 1982–1986)
Our Patron is Pat Plant.
For those who wish to attend our meetings please contact [email protected]