Ticket purchase options
- Purchase online with your credit card or paypal, here.
- Online banking, St Paul’s Collegians 06 0313 0691703 00. Please use your name and phone number as a reference. When you have made the deposit, please email Suzanne advising her of the payment. [email protected]
- Over the phone using your credit card, 07 957 8805
- Cheque, post to Private Bag 3069, Waikato Mail Centre, Hamilton 3240
For any other enquiries, please contact Suzanne Miller at [email protected] or 07 957 8805
Ticket prices – if you purchase before 20 February 2019
- Friday night and Saturday morning – $79 per person (includes Friday food and drinks and Saturday morning tea) 720 tickets available
- Saturday activities and formal dinner – $90 per person (includes meal, entertainment, drinks) 500 tickets available
- Full weekend ticket – $160 per person
- In keeping with our duty to be responsible hosts, and to meet liquor licencing requirements, 'drinks provided' includes vouchers for four alcoholic drinks at each night function. Additional vouchers can be purchased at the event for $5 per voucher. Non-alcoholic drinks are unlimited.
- Everyone who attends the reunion will receive a reunion gift.
- We welcome partners to attend the weekend. If you are bringing a partner, please purchase tickets accordingly.